cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

John Lewis Voucher

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

I’m still waiting for my voucher over 4 months after taking out the contract.

I’ve sent numerous emails to suggested addresses which have each had no reply.

Please can you explain how I can be credited with this voucher?

Kind regards

Steven

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon, 

I wanted to follow up on this. 

I had an email from one of your colleagues on this, and subsequently replied (about 4 days later). I havn't heard anything back and this was probably 3 weeks ago now. 

Please can you follow up on this?

Thanks, 

Max

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve finally had my voucher from WeGift. Persist people - it pays off!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Simon-J 

It has been over 60 days since I received an email confirming that I would receive details on how to use gift card. I have heard nothing since. Can you advise on next steps please?

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Simon-J 

I'm also in the same boat - my broadband went live in Nov 2018, received the same email about my voucher but no follow up or response to messages from the customer care team linked in the email. Please can you look into this? Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just thought I'd follow to say that I have finally received the John Lewis gift card via email this morning. Advice to anyone still waiting - persist with NowTV customer services. Thanks for sorting this out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think if you read the small print you have to wait a certain amount of time before the voucher is released (to ensure you pay your subscription etc) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony, 

It's been almost 4 months since I signed up for NowTV Broadband. 

At the risk of sounding rude, it's also been 3 months since I first raised this topic and there still doesn't seem to be a resolution. 

Please can you provide some genuine clarity here? 

This is clearly a widespread issue given the activity on this thread but NowTV don't appear to be taking the easy steps needed to inform us how to claim a voucher that was part of a sign on bonus for one of their products. 

I look foward to hearing from you. 

Many thanks, 

Max

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I did the same signed up directly around 20-something august, activated on 4 September.

No john lewis voucher and "customer service" are clueless and seem to know nothing about it.

Can i cancel my contract early for breach of contract?

I mean - it was clearly part of the offer - £50 john lewis vouchers.

Sadly i think the whole thing was actually a con.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Same position. Signed up during John Lewis promotion with service up and running since beginning of September.  No emails on the voucher or any sign of voucher. A friend received theirs within a few weeks of service starting.  

Customer services gave me this email,

[email removed]

but given I’ve emailed twice this week with no response....... 

I've been given a copy of the Nowtv offer page and terms and conditions from the comparison site I used so will be looking to take this further if nothing shows up.