cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

John Lewis Voucher

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony, thank you for the response and please accpet my apologies for replying so slowly. 

Just to confirm, this was an official NowTV/Broadband offer and I should be receiving notification of how to claim the reward within 90 days of the inception of my contract?

Many thanks,

Max

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem getting my voucher. I spent ages on the phone to customer services who said it would be sent out around 4th November. Still not received it. Again originally I kept being told that it was through a third party. Customer services eventually conceded that it was a direct offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same problem. Went live 4th September, still no voucher! I've given NowTV the 60 days grace they claimed was required to process this.  Have tried to email them but have had no response whatsoever.

We should contact Watchdog.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel i've been scammed also. Signed up end August and no John Lewis voucher and have emailed customer services 3 times no reply. Can anybody advise the best way to proceed? Can we cancel contract due to breach of contract?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Latest I have:

Hi Scott,

Ref: 04031759

Thank you for contacting NOW TV. Your case has been escalated to the Back Office team. Your order data has been collected together and sent across to our Affiliates that manage the cash back rewards.

We hope to have a response from them in the coming days and we will notify you then.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number 04031759.

Thanks,

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I havent recieved my John Lewis voucher either - I have contacted NowTv via the contact link form and no reply. This is now the 4th time I have tried contacting them and getting no response back. I have also gone to Martin Lewis Money to ask for help and they have only re-directed me to the same contact form - where no one can be bothered to answer back. 

This is disgusting and NOWtv should be reported to the trading standards for false advertising. No one is owning up for responsibilty, definately a breech of contract. 

This is unacceptable and DISGUSTING!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also signed up at the end of August and called Now TV in September to say I hadn't received vouchers.  They said it'd take 60 days to receive the vouchers, it's now past the 60 day deadline.  I think I'll pursue this on the grounds of mis-selling, as it was one of the reasons I signed up to the deal.  

If anyone has had any luck, let me know.  I also wondered if anyone knows if they have a twitter account, they would probably deal with it quicker if they do.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no luck. I was promised the voucher by 3rd December and no being told it was from an affiliated site (it wasn’t). I too have had an email about”back office”. 

Today’s response 

We appreciate that you have been waiting sometime on this voucher from the affiliated site that you signed up through.

This was not an offer through the official NOWTV website.

We are chasing this matter up and unfortunately we have not yet had a response.

When we do, we will contact you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anybody who was promised a £50 John Lewis voucher actually received one or has everybody been scammed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable