cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freddie123
Occasional Poster

Re: John Lewis Voucher

Hello,

I did the same signed up directly around 20-something august, activated on 4 September.

No john lewis voucher and "customer service" are clueless and seem to know nothing about it.

Can i cancel my contract early for breach of contract?

I mean - it was clearly part of the offer - £50 john lewis vouchers.

Sadly i think the whole thing was actually a con.

Pj66
Occasional Poster

Hi,

Same position. Signed up during John Lewis promotion with service up and running since beginning of September.  No emails on the voucher or any sign of voucher. A friend received theirs within a few weeks of service starting.  

Customer services gave me this email,

[email removed]

but given I’ve emailed twice this week with no response....... 

I've been given a copy of the Nowtv offer page and terms and conditions from the comparison site I used so will be looking to take this further if nothing shows up.

0 Thanks
tom_w
First Poster

yep same,

I have contacted Antony @ Awin as wegift are tricky to get hold off. I will let you know how I get on.

0 Thanks
scrotchidson
Occasional Poster

Just spoke with their live chat team and it was confirmed an ongoing issue they are aware about and they have escalated my case with regards to receieving the £50 John Lewis voucher. 

0 Thanks
freddie123
Occasional Poster

Hello,

An update on this: I contacted customer services (nowtv customer services) who claim this was a third party offer. (I have a feeling they are not being totally transparent here). The gave me a website link through which to claim. The site says they will get back to you with 48 hours (if i recall correctly). I have done this twice now - the last time over a week ago.

I am annoyed enough now to write to the trading standards authority. It would help to know if others are in the same position - not getting their promised £50 john lewis vouchers after 60 days.

If you could comment on this thread saying you did or didn't get your JL voucher.

attached is the the offer originally although this image does not show JL.

0 Thanks
freddie123
Occasional Poster

0 Thanks
Mar90
First Poster

Hi, I found this thread whilst Googling NowTV and John Lewis voucher. I'm in exactly the same position, signed up and activated due to the offer (which I actually found through Martin's Money Tips) had the email, bla bla and still no voucher... I can't stand it when companies actively avoid going through with their end of a deal!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
MaxSW11
Occasional Poster

Hi Tony, 

It's been almost 4 months since I signed up for NowTV Broadband. 

At the risk of sounding rude, it's also been 3 months since I first raised this topic and there still doesn't seem to be a resolution. 

Please can you provide some genuine clarity here? 

This is clearly a widespread issue given the activity on this thread but NowTV don't appear to be taking the easy steps needed to inform us how to claim a voucher that was part of a sign on bonus for one of their products. 

I look foward to hearing from you. 

Many thanks, 

Max

0 Thanks
Daisymay
First Poster

I am having the same problem getting my voucher. I spent ages on the phone to customer services who said it would be sent out around 4th November. Still not received it. Again originally I kept being told that it was through a third party. Customer services eventually conceded that it was a direct offer. 

0 Thanks
Deeping1984
First Poster

I am also having the same problem. Went live 4th September, still no voucher! I've given NowTV the 60 days grace they claimed was required to process this.  Have tried to email them but have had no response whatsoever.

We should contact Watchdog.

0 Thanks