cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

John Lewis Voucher

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep same,

I have contacted Antony @ Awin as wegift are tricky to get hold off. I will let you know how I get on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke with their live chat team and it was confirmed an ongoing issue they are aware about and they have escalated my case with regards to receieving the £50 John Lewis voucher. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

An update on this: I contacted customer services (nowtv customer services) who claim this was a third party offer. (I have a feeling they are not being totally transparent here). The gave me a website link through which to claim. The site says they will get back to you with 48 hours (if i recall correctly). I have done this twice now - the last time over a week ago.

I am annoyed enough now to write to the trading standards authority. It would help to know if others are in the same position - not getting their promised £50 john lewis vouchers after 60 days.

If you could comment on this thread saying you did or didn't get your JL voucher.

attached is the the offer originally although this image does not show JL.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I found this thread whilst Googling NowTV and John Lewis voucher. I'm in exactly the same position, signed up and activated due to the offer (which I actually found through Martin's Money Tips) had the email, bla bla and still no voucher... I can't stand it when companies actively avoid going through with their end of a deal!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree I’ve been waiting since March, unable to contact anyone directly. I’m waiting to hear back after writing to trading standards. Will keep you posted 

J4key
Mentor

You won’t get anywhere with NOWtv. Send an email to [email removed] quoting your account number and https://gift.wegift.io/files/f/UF-QMXGDZ3X/NowTV_Broadband_TCs.pdf or details of the relevant offer that you signed up to.

J4key
Mentor

uk-nowtv(at)awin(dot)com