cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

John Lewis Voucher

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

47 REPLIES 47
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Now TV Broadband package through ComparetheMarket.com.

The offer at the time included a £50 John Lewis voucher. 

I am unsure how to claim this voucher. 

Please can you advise?

Many thanks, 

Max

Hi @Anonymous User You would have to contact comparethemarket as this seems to be a third party offer 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No. This is not a third party offer. I was redirected to Now tv rewards to make my purchase....even had a confirmation email from Now tv. Through this email I was asked to click here to complete, but then hit a brick wall.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received the following email back in 18 Decembet 2018 my account was live in 8 jan 2019 :

Your John Lewis & Partners Gift Card is Pending

Dear RUPEN SHAH, 

Thank you for completing your purchase with Now Broadband. 

Your John Lewis & Partners Gift Card is now pending, and will be available to claim after the purchase has been verified. 

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 60 days from your purchase. 

If you have any questions, please contact our friendly customer care team here. 

This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the named addressee, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee, please contact us immediately and destroy the email.

Hello its been 60 days and no email confirmation and no gift card!!

Mr R Shah

Show quoted text

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have still not recieved £50 john Lewis  voucher i feel i have been very patient and have tried to contact the customer services via the link provided by the following link:

Your John Lewis & Partners Gift Card is Pending

Dear RUPEN SHAH, 

Thank you for completing your purchase with Now Broadband. 

Your John Lewis & Partners Gift Card is now pending, and will be available to claim after the purchase has been verified. 

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 60 days from your purchase. 

If you have any questions, please contact our friendly customer care team here. 

This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the named addressee, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee, please contact us immediately and destroy the email.

Hello its been 60 days and no email confirmation and no gift card!!

Mr R Shah

_____

I feel that no one is taking this seriously feel very let down by now tv this was a genuine email from now tv.

Can someone at now tv please note and respond to this request.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony, 

I don't think it is. I've received an email from Now Broadband telling me that i'll receive info regarding the offer within 60 days. I wanted to ensure that I will in fact be receiving the reward. I've contacted comparethemarket.com and they say that it's a NowTV/Broadband offer. 

Thanks, 

Max

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Tony, 

I don't think it is. I've received an email from Now Broadband telling me that i'll receive info regarding the offer within 60 days. I wanted to ensure that I will in fact be receiving the reward. I've contacted comparethemarket.com and they say that it's a NowTV/Broadband offer. 

Thanks, 

Max

Hi @Anonymous User I am so sorry for the misinformation. I hadn't heard of this offer until i saw this post and stupidly, i assumed it was a third party. However it seems that this is infact an official offer. Uusually it would be upto 90 days to get these rewards. Much the same as BT and there Amazon vouchers form a few years back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do we need to claim it or just wait for it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same question. Any information on how to obtain this reward would be great. Needs some transparency!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m in the same position. Broadband started 3rd September but not sure when the voucher will be received or how.