cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went through topcashback but transaction not showing in my pending.

Finding a phone number to speak to now TV staff is proofing highly difficult and frustrating. Nevertheless I have purchased broadband and calls via topcashback however my pending earnings are not showing the transaction. Does anyone know how long it takes show? it's already been 3 days. The information on topcashback says that transactions with this merchant will show in pending within 24 hours. I'm rather concerned. The cash back reward should be £90; it is the main reason why I'm switching  provider. Without the reward it's not worth switching therefore I need to find out if my transaction has been tracked. If not, then I need to cancel my new contract because it doesn't work out much cheaper than my current provider without the £90 cash back. Please someone help me?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went through topcashback as a new customer and the cashback was £80, that was in July and mine still isn't pending,  it was the only reason that I went with now as I had moved into a new home and could really use the money. I was told you have to be a paying customer for at least 6 months before cashback will be paid,  which I wasn't made aware of at the time I signed up. If this turns out to be a con I won't be staying with now i will be switching!!