cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I access my Entertainment pass (free with broadband)?

I started the setup for Now TV broadband this morning, which comes with 6 months of the Now TV Entertainment package. I've read on the site I should be able to access this now, even before my broadband is activated, but it doesn't explain how - am I meant to have received a pass? It doesn't look like anything is accessible - still asking for a pass/voucher.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading the T&C's relating to this Broadband offer for the included 6 month free entertainment pass, you should receive a separate email from nowtv after you have received your Broadband order confirmation with them.

Where normally on these type of emails there will be either a link to follow or a voucher code given that you need to add to your account.

If you don't get the email in question within say 48 hours then maybe contact live chat.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Here's the part of the relevant T&C's surrounding this 6 month entertainment offer that i have copied & pasted below :-

NOW Broadband and 6 month Entertainment Pass Offer:18+. UK Only. Upon confirmation of your Broadband order, you will be sent an e-mail to redeem the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. Ongoing broadband subscription required to be entitled to the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. After 6 months, the Entertainment Pass renews at its then-standard price (currently £7.99 per month), unless cancelled. Existing Entertainment customers can only redeem this offer in the final 30 days of their current entitlement. You can cancel your Entertainment pass at anytime. Entertainment Pass voucher must be redeemed by 31/05/19.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just applied for the broadband and it says you should receive the pass in an email couple of days later 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading the T&C's relating to this Broadband offer for the included 6 month free entertainment pass, you should receive a separate email from nowtv after you have received your Broadband order confirmation with them.

Where normally on these type of emails there will be either a link to follow or a voucher code given that you need to add to your account.

If you don't get the email in question within say 48 hours then maybe contact live chat.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Here's the part of the relevant T&C's surrounding this 6 month entertainment offer that i have copied & pasted below :-

NOW Broadband and 6 month Entertainment Pass Offer:18+. UK Only. Upon confirmation of your Broadband order, you will be sent an e-mail to redeem the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. Ongoing broadband subscription required to be entitled to the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. After 6 months, the Entertainment Pass renews at its then-standard price (currently £7.99 per month), unless cancelled. Existing Entertainment customers can only redeem this offer in the final 30 days of their current entitlement. You can cancel your Entertainment pass at anytime. Entertainment Pass voucher must be redeemed by 31/05/19.

RoyB
Legend

But do be aware that NowTV don’t supply anything you can watch NowTV on, as part of the broadband installation.

You might already have a Smart TV with the NowTV app on that you can use, or a tablet or laptop you can get it on, maybe. YouView boxes seem to promise NowTV, but only have Movies, not Entertainment or Sport.

But here’s a list of the devices you can use.

However, if you don’t have, or don’t want to use, any of these devices, I recommend the NowTV Stick. £15 from Argos or Curry’s, and other retailers also, and has a bundled pass - two months if you choose the Entertainment one.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have similar issue, as I have been trying to collect my 3 month free entertainment pack for a while, as no email has been sent to me with a code to retrieve this. However there is currently no way to contact Now TV, as they have no email address (or phone number that I can find) and live chat is no longer active. Any help would be appreciated.