cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rainboooowwww
Advocate

Going mad here! Help please with new broadband

I am trying to sign up to super fast broadband £21 month deal, £0 activation, £5 hub delivery.

When i select it, my basket says due today £31 

£21 broadband.

£10 delivery.

Delivery said £5 so that £10 is not right. And why would i be charged £21 today when i assume my broadband won’t be activated or ready for a good couple of weeks?

Go to “help” but can only chat to a bot. Only other option is phone call which I can’t do right now. No where to chat or email anyone. And to phone it says i have to be a member so i had to sign up just to post this message. How does anyone chat or contact someone to help? I don’t want to pay £10 hub delivery and i want to know why i have to pay £21 starting today. But there are no answers and nobody to talk to! Grrrr.
Do they only take £21 once line is activated, and does anyone know if there’s a live chat? Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Rainboooowwww 

Is this the number you were trying to call?

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518

Email address for support is in the below picture.
512D96F4-B00D-4711-8B0C-14DA3D7D3532.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Rainboooowwww
Advocate

I haven’t been trying to call as I don’t want to call and can’t call. I want to chat to or email someone or want someone to give me the information as above. Thank you 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Rainboooowwww 

Have you looked at my post which I provided the email address?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

Sounds like the delivery charge has gone up, but the webpage hasn't been updated.

However I don't get charged for the service, presumably until it is activated. 

Jayach_0-1672785590151.png