cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing TV & Broadband Customer (near end of contract) - Want To Take Out New Online Deal

I am an existing customer with both my broadband and TV with you guys.

My current broadband deal runs out at the end of July.

Having looked around, I wish to take the following deal out that I found online:

https://www.nowtv.com/fab-fibre-sports?DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen&awc=11006_1592667422_54f5d0a7e9...

Fab Fibre for £25 per month

Sky sports for £20 per month for 12 months.

I have been very happy with the service over the last year and I do not want to have to cancel and re-join as a new customer.

Please can you advise how I go about securing this deal without having to leave and come back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you get closer to the end of July before your 12 month contract is up, you need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team to negotiate a new twelve month deal.

Would have thought £25 per month for Fab Fibre is doable, from my and family members experiences when renewing our 12 month contract.

The tricky bit might be the 12 months for £20 per month for the discounted Sky Sports package (if you don't ask you don't get).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you get closer to the end of July before your 12 month contract is up, you need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team to negotiate a new twelve month deal.

Would have thought £25 per month for Fab Fibre is doable, from my and family members experiences when renewing our 12 month contract.

The tricky bit might be the 12 months for £20 per month for the discounted Sky Sports package (if you don't ask you don't get).

@Anonymous User What @schnapps said!

My experience of striking a new deal just prior to lockdown was Fab Fibre for £22.99 per month, which seemed to be a standard offer to existing customer (ahem) “thinking of leaving but just checking for any offers before deciding what to do”. The young lady I spoke to also threw in a 6 months Entertainment Pass for free (unbidden). Happy with that, I renewed for another 12 months.