cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment package

Help!! Yesterday I received an unsolicited E mail from NOW TV telling me that I had cancelled my entertainment package, of which I hadn't, and they would refund next months payment. I am new to NOW TV and originally took the special offer for Entertainment at £4.99 per month for 12 months. If I want to re-instate the Entertainment package it will now be £9.99 per month!! Can anybody assist as there is no contact available as far as I am aware to speak to NOW TV about this!!?

THX in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Clicking on the green chat online button on my previous link will get you through to a real person where you communicate via web chatting.

If the live chat button doesn't open, try a different browser.

Because it's a TV Membership issue, contacting the NOW Broadband Team will only pass you back to their live chat service.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to your NOW account online, what does it show under My Membership for your 12 month Entertainment Membership offer and under Bills & Payments does it show another £4.99 to be taken after the cancellation date mentioned on the NOW email.

Just in case the email was an admin error.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should it show cancelled for the 12 month Entertainment TV discounted offer under My Membership online, then your best option would be to contact NOW live chat.

Open the link page below and click on the green chat online button to get in touch with NOW live chat, where hopefully they can reinstate the TV Membership offer that you took out with the Broadband deal.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you schnapps for your prompt response, the only thing now showing in my membership is my cinema pass etc, no sign of the entertainment package, just showing refund for next bill, I will try live chat as you have suggested and see if that helps at all, although I have my doubts as I believe its a BOT.

Regards,

Johnnyboy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Clicking on the green chat online button on my previous link will get you through to a real person where you communicate via web chatting.

If the live chat button doesn't open, try a different browser.

Because it's a TV Membership issue, contacting the NOW Broadband Team will only pass you back to their live chat service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link Schnapps, it was most helpful, it appears that the Broadband team had made the error, once again thank you for your prompt replies.

Kind regards,

Johnnyboy