cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cashback declined

So after about 5 months of patiently waiting my cashback claim has been declined. This makes NowTV Broadband poor value.

Anyone else in a similar position? I see some recent 1 star reviews on TopCashBack, and there doesn't seem to be any current NowTV  offers available so presumably they've either withdrawn them or been banned.

Assuming this is not resolved I'll be making every effort to leave without penalty.

6 REPLIES 6
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi QS

Did you get a reason why your cashback claim was declined?

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy 

Hi UK Bob,

There's nothing I can see on TCB. I've logged a missing cashback claim but I've no idea how well that process works. I do have a weird £0.00 but 'payable' one for Now TV that popped up in February - but not sure what that's for.

The only transaction I can think of was applying the voucher code received as part of the initial deal but couldn't apply at the time due to active vouchers.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yeah QB

They've got you on "it was not applied in time" rule, the fact that you had an active pass at the time, they're gonna say, is not their problem, Rules is Rules.

Sorry QS, maybe another offer will soon pop up that you'll be able to use. 

Cheers.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy 

You may be right. The pass wasn't part of the cashback offer, just an add-on presented during sign up. It would be pretty cheeky if that was the case, but with many working from home maybe they think people will be reluctant to switch to another provider... 

Even with lockdown I'm barely watching Now TV so I'd be more inclined to take up an offer with another streaming service

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You know QS

Right now, when usually I'd be watching Now TV or some other streaming service, I'm just not feeling it, coz' instead I'm listening to some music.

Guess I'm in a bit of a funk, this lock down has got me all "Cabin Fevered Up", not sure if that's a real thing but that, for me, is the way it is.

Still, I'll try to watch something at about 1.00am.

UK Bob

Made some silly cabin fever purchases and one (part) lucky one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I waited 7 months then my cashback was declined. Topcashback didnt want to help said they had to wait till the merchant authorises it now its disappeared. Never will I have now TV services or use top cashback again