cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband deals without the calls

Hello, 

We are students who are looking for our broadband provider for next year and NOW seem to offer the best deals and the fastest broadband, however we don't need a landline. Is it possible to get one of the deals they have running at the moment e.g. Super fibre for £21 a month, without the landline? It is just not something we need in a rented student property, and I don't even know if there would be a landline available for setup as it is a student property. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need a landline installed at the Property to use NOW Broadband service (which NOW will arrange) even if you don't want a landline telephone connected too it.

Usually the first year of a new Broadband order includes free Anytime Calls.

When signing up online you can opt out of Anytime Calls and select "Pay As you Go" but i don't believe there will be any saving compared to Anytime Calls in the first year.

You could try selecting "Pay As you Go" to see if there is any price reduction (though i doubt it).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need a landline installed at the Property to use NOW Broadband service (which NOW will arrange) even if you don't want a landline telephone connected too it.

Usually the first year of a new Broadband order includes free Anytime Calls.

When signing up online you can opt out of Anytime Calls and select "Pay As you Go" but i don't believe there will be any saving compared to Anytime Calls in the first year.

You could try selecting "Pay As you Go" to see if there is any price reduction (though i doubt it).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also have a read of this linked NOW help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-switch-to-now-broadband