cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband and TV in one...

Hi Folks,

I have been a Now TV customer for several years and both a box and stick.  Currently we get our fibre broadband from BT but I wondered if it is possible to get a combined package from Now TV?

The website does not seem to offer this option?  Am I missing something?

Many thanks

Paddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can add NowTV Broadband onto your existing NowTV account where you have the NowTV TV Passes on.

The only problem is that the payment date each month will be the date your Broadband goes live and it will be a separate out going payment from your TV passes.

NowTV a few years back did a Combo package, but it was dropped about two and half years ago and Combo customers who are still using the old legacy service don't get the full benefit from non Combo customers who pay for their NowTV Broadband separately.

If you check on the NowTV website, NowTV sometimes offer a discounted TV pass offer for around six or 12 months when you sign up to their Broadband package (if you are not currently on an offer that has more than 30 days remaining).

Also please note, you don't get a free TV streaming box or Stick with NowTV Broadband & Phone (just a NowTV Hub 2 Router).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can add NowTV Broadband onto your existing NowTV account where you have the NowTV TV Passes on.

The only problem is that the payment date each month will be the date your Broadband goes live and it will be a separate out going payment from your TV passes.

NowTV a few years back did a Combo package, but it was dropped about two and half years ago and Combo customers who are still using the old legacy service don't get the full benefit from non Combo customers who pay for their NowTV Broadband separately.

If you check on the NowTV website, NowTV sometimes offer a discounted TV pass offer for around six or 12 months when you sign up to their Broadband package (if you are not currently on an offer that has more than 30 days remaining).

Also please note, you don't get a free TV streaming box or Stick with NowTV Broadband & Phone (just a NowTV Hub 2 Router).