cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband + Sports Pass 12 months

I'm trying to sign up to Now Broadband £30/month which comes with a discounted Sky Sports Monthly pass for 12 months @ £20/month.

When I click through the Get Started and put in my postcode, select Super fibre etc. the order doesn't show the Sky Sports pass anywhere.  Is this normal, will the discounted pass be shown anywhere later?  I've gone all the way through the order process to the point where I'm one button click away from authorising the payment but don't want to proceed if I'm not going to have the discounted pass for 12 months.

The offer in question is this one https://www.nowtv.com/super-fibre-sports?DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_uSwitch/gen&awc=11006_1579690386_d96b393f... 

7 REPLIES 7
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  

Don't worry about this, upon completion or activation of your Broadband order you will receive your unique code via email which you will be able to apply to your account and get the sports pass offer 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Tony-D , that is what I was hoping.  It's a shame this isn't made more clear during the order process.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing just happened to me, it doesn't show on your order, and I panicked that it would jump from £20 to £33 and I wouldn't get the deal. A confirmation email and summary of your full order would be nice, to make it clear.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D  so I've completed the order for the broadband and I'm now at the stage where I can add the 12 months discounted Sports Pass to my account but it doesn't work. 

I get the message "Oops that didn't work please try again"!

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Tony-D  so I've completed the order for the broadband and I'm now at the stage where I can add the 12 months discounted Sports Pass to my account but it doesn't work. 

I get the message "Oops that didn't work please try again"!

Oh, very strange @Anonymous User  So your order has been confirmed and you have received the code yeah? Is there anyway you can try a different browser or device to try and get it applied? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not a code.  I completed the order for the 12 months broadband, chose an install date and confirmed payment and I'm now at a screen which says: 

"Your broadband order is now complete, just add your Sport pass below and you're all done".  I add the pass but then get an error message in a red box "Oops, that didn't work please try again".

I got an email confirmation for the broadband order so that all seems to have gone through okay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this been resolved? I'm about to place my broadband order and not sure if this will work. Also do I need to order through the specific broadband+sky sports link or can I use generic broadband link and add discounted sports later?