cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£50 John Lewis Voucher

I signed up to NowTV broadband on the 18/08/18 under an offer where you get a £50 John Lewis Voucher. I have not received this yet, when should I expect to? 

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still waiting the voucher
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a new Now TV customer. I was promised a £50 voucher but I have not received it yet. My email address is [email removed].

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a new Now TV customer. I was promised a £50 voucher but I have not received it yet. My email address is [email removed].

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

i moved to NowTV in August and I have still not received my JL voucher - I have written to you twice but still nothing. Please can you adivse when I can expect the voucher or how I can go about claiming this. The last correspondence I had was in September saying my voucher was pending but then I have had nothing since.

Thanks,

Vicky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Everyone,

We're aware that some of you may have now received your vouchers since you posted here. 

If you're still waiting, we do apologize & we'd like to try and get this resolved for you. Please post here to let us know if you're still waiting and we will investigate for you.

Thanks

Simon

@Simon-J wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Everyone,

We're aware that some of you may have now received your vouchers since you posted here. 

If you're still waiting, we do apologize & we'd like to try and get this resolved for you. Please post here to let us know if you're still waiting and we will investigate for you.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I submitted an order in December 2018 and have still not received my £50 John Lewis Voucher.

Please can you advise on how this can be resolved @Simon-J . Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

I went live with now tv on 8/11/2018 and still haven’t received the £50.00 John Lewis gift card

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for £50 Argos 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No John Lewis voucher here either. The terms I received were:

'You will receive your Gift Card once you have completed your purchase and this purchase has been validated by NOW Broadband. Details of how to receive your Gift Card will be sent to the email address provided within 60 days from your purchase.'

So I contacted them 60 days after purchase date. They came back with:

'It's up to 60 days after the date you go live.'

So to a normal, no-legal person, that would be the purchase date. To NOW TV I guess we're into the vaguaries of what 'validated' means. They think it means the going live date. So in my case we are talking about a small difference: Purchase date: 29th Nov 18; Live date: 11th Feb. Really, why are the quibbling over this? Why can't they just send the 'MSE blagged' voucher within a reasonable timeframe?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am still awaiting my £50 John Lewis voucher. I havent received an email about it and I would be happy with a tesco voucher.