cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: £50 John Lewis Voucher

Hi Simon,

I have experienced the same problem and have yet to receive my John Lewis voucher despite signing up to NowTV on 25 October 2018.  I received an email on that date stating the following:

Thank you for completing your purchase with Now TV.

Your John Lewis Gift Card is now pending, and will be available to claim after the purchase has been verified.

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 60 days from your purchase.

Despite complaining to customer service a month ago, I haven't heard anything from them

0 Thanks
J4key
Mentor

You won’t get anywhere with NOWtv. Send an email to uk-nowtv(at)awin(dot)com quoting your account number and https://gift.wegift.io/files/f/UF-QMXGDZ3X/NowTV_Broadband_TCs.pdf or details of the relevant offer that you signed up to.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got completed the registration for my Voucher the 16th August 2018. I received an emailed my giftcard was pending and then another email from Wegift saying it was confirmed and that I would receive it in the next 60 days.

It's been 6 months since then and haven't received anything! I want someone to look into this or i'm just cancelling my contract.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: £50 John Lewis Voucher I have still not received

Hi, I submitted an order in December 2018 and have still not received my £50 John Lewis Voucher.

Please can you advise on how this can be resolved @Simon-J . Thank you.

0 Thanks
VICKY-T
Advocate

Hi, 

i moved to NowTV in August and I have still not received my JL voucher - I have written to you twice but still nothing. Please can you adivse when I can expect the voucher or how I can go about claiming this. The last correspondence I had was in September saying my voucher was pending but then I have had nothing since.

Thanks,

Vicky

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon

i am still waiting for my £50 John Lewis voucher. My go live date was 28th jan 2019.

many thanks 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: £50 John Lewis Voucher I have still not received

Hi Simon,

I went live with now tv on 8/11/2018 and still haven’t received the £50.00 John Lewis gift card

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon, I’m having the same issue as well 😞 Signed up back in November of last year, used the link through adequate browser (Firefox), still no voucher and the agent I spoke with on the chat a few min ago said it was not a NOW Broadband offer ?! I am confused and don’t know what to do next. Thanks for your help!
0 Thanks