cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£50 John Lewis Voucher

I signed up to NowTV broadband on the 18/08/18 under an offer where you get a £50 John Lewis Voucher. I have not received this yet, when should I expect to? 

27 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got completed the registration for my Voucher the 16th August 2018. I received an emailed my giftcard was pending and then another email from Wegift saying it was confirmed and that I would receive it in the next 60 days.

It's been 6 months since then and haven't received anything! I want someone to look into this or i'm just cancelling my contract.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon

i am still waiting for my £50 John Lewis voucher. My go live date was 28th jan 2019.

many thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon, I’m having the same issue as well 😞 Signed up back in November of last year, used the link through adequate browser (Firefox), still no voucher and the agent I spoke with on the chat a few min ago said it was not a NOW Broadband offer ?! I am confused and don’t know what to do next. Thanks for your help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I forgot to repost the link to the website for complaining to MSE provided by @Anonymous User:

https://help.moneysavingexpert.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000212847-Not-got-your-MSE-Blagged-broadband-phone-TV-voucher-

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a new Now TV customer but I have not received my £50 award yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I signed up to NowTV broadband on the 18/08/18 under an offer where you get a £50 John Lewis Voucher. I have not received this yet, when should I expect to? 

This is the same for me, I’m still waiting on my £50 argos voucher since November, I was told that I had to deal with the third party , but there is no info on the third party and who to contact, then I’ve been told it takes 60 days till I receive it, even though it’s been longer than 60 days. Then I was told they have sent the request to the back office! And I will receive my voucher in 5 days.... still waiting! This is a scam for sure to get you to join. 

J4key
Mentor

You won’t get anywhere with NOWtv. Send an email to uk-nowtv(at)awin(dot)com quoting your account number and https://gift.wegift.io/files/f/UF-QMXGDZ3X/NowTV_Broadband_TCs.pdf or details of the relevant offer that you signed up to.