cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£50 John Lewis Voucher

I signed up to NowTV broadband on the 18/08/18 under an offer where you get a £50 John Lewis Voucher. I have not received this yet, when should I expect to? 

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, that's one of the reasons I signed up to it, I think it's all a big scam.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I joined on 18th August 2018 and am still waiting for my John Lewis voucher.  I have raised a complaint, which got automatically cancelled, I raised it again, it got automatically closed, I raised it again and got sent a Tesco voucher instead.  I said I didn't want a Tesco voucher that I still wanted a John Lewis voucher, said it would arrive 'in a few days'.  This did not happen, I asked when it would arrive, still no response.  

Just the worst service ever by a company, I am telling everyone not to join NowTV, it's been a truely awful experience trying to get something they promised me but have failed to deliver.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I agree, it's false advertising, I'll be doing the same. It's
rubbish!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, no John Lewis eGift.  Signed up through MSE was informed it is conditional on 60 days subscription and it has now been 90 days since activation.

If you have not seen in the £50 Tesco Voucher thread, there is a link to report the issue to MSE. Try to file a complaint through there as well.

I have tried complaining to wegift directly, sent e-mails to, u k - n o w t v v o u c h e r s @a w in . c o m and also to u k - n o w t v @ a w i n . c o m and have not received any responses.

This is criminal and looks as a plain scam.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok will complain to mse.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just emailed MSE, hopefully they'll be able to sort something.

I'm absolutely disgusted at now tv, shady business practice if I've ever seen one!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue I joined after advertised on the Martin Lewis show and remember selecting the John Lewis £50 voucher option when joining but never received it. I joined back in aug/sept18. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Everyone,

We're aware that some of you may have now received your vouchers since you posted here. 

If you're still waiting, we do apologize & we'd like to try and get this resolved for you. Please post here to let us know if you're still waiting and we will investigate for you.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Simon
I still haven't received my John Lewis vouchers, please can it be sent.
Thanks