cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£50 John Lewis Voucher

I signed up to NowTV broadband on the 18/08/18 under an offer where you get a £50 John Lewis Voucher. I have not received this yet, when should I expect to? 

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

I have experienced the same problem and have yet to receive my John Lewis voucher despite signing up to NowTV on 25 October 2018.  I received an email on that date stating the following:

Thank you for completing your purchase with Now TV.

Your John Lewis Gift Card is now pending, and will be available to claim after the purchase has been verified.

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 60 days from your purchase.

Despite complaining to customer service a month ago, I haven't heard anything from them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got completed the registration for my Voucher the 16th August 2018. I received an emailed my giftcard was pending and then another email from Wegift saying it was confirmed and that I would receive it in the next 60 days.

It's been 6 months since then and haven't received anything! I want someone to look into this or i'm just cancelling my contract.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon

i am still waiting for my £50 John Lewis voucher. My go live date was 28th jan 2019.

many thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Simon, I’m having the same issue as well 😞 Signed up back in November of last year, used the link through adequate browser (Firefox), still no voucher and the agent I spoke with on the chat a few min ago said it was not a NOW Broadband offer ?! I am confused and don’t know what to do next. Thanks for your help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I forgot to repost the link to the website for complaining to MSE provided by @Anonymous User:

https://help.moneysavingexpert.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000212847-Not-got-your-MSE-Blagged-broadband-phone-TV-voucher-

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a new Now TV customer but I have not received my £50 award yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I signed up to NowTV broadband on the 18/08/18 under an offer where you get a £50 John Lewis Voucher. I have not received this yet, when should I expect to? 

This is the same for me, I’m still waiting on my £50 argos voucher since November, I was told that I had to deal with the third party , but there is no info on the third party and who to contact, then I’ve been told it takes 60 days till I receive it, even though it’s been longer than 60 days. Then I was told they have sent the request to the back office! And I will receive my voucher in 5 days.... still waiting! This is a scam for sure to get you to join. 

J4key
Mentor

You won’t get anywhere with NOWtv. Send an email to uk-nowtv(at)awin(dot)com quoting your account number and https://gift.wegift.io/files/f/UF-QMXGDZ3X/NowTV_Broadband_TCs.pdf or details of the relevant offer that you signed up to.