cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3-month free entertainment pass with broadband issue

I placed my order for broadband and at the end of the process presented an order page for the entertainment pass free for 3 months but this refused to allow checkout, presenting an error message, attempting to reload the page did not work, and there was no way to get back to that page subsequently.  How can I access the offer, the broadband helpline said they cannot help with the free pass offers and told me to try live chat, which now seems to have been replaced with an automated bot? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you didn't get an email about the NowTV free 3 month entertainment offer with your Broadband order and if it hasn't been automatically applied to your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here then live chat will be your best option.

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just had a quick read of the T&C's with regards to this offer and i am assuming your comply with the below terms and conditions ?

NOW Broadband and 3 months inclusive Entertainment offer: Offer ends 06/02/2020. NOW TV Entertainment pass customers must have 30 days or less on their current offer. New NOW Broadband customers in selected areas only. Entertainment Pass: An ongoing broadband subscription required to be entitled to the offer. Standard price applies after 3 months (currently £8.99 pm). Pass auto renews. Cancel anytime. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone / Apple or NOW TV Combo customers. NOW TV account required, set up with debit/credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted). Content streamed via broadband/3G/4G (charge may apply) (min. speed 2.5Mbps). Register up to six compatible devices and watch on two at the same time. Chromecast counts as two devices. Some content unavailable on some devices, see nowtv.com. Roku LT, XS or 3 and UK account required to watch on Roku. Ongoing monthly prices and channels subject to change. Further terms apply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get my TV pass