cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

12 month Sky Cinema cost more than was told on phone.

Hi all,

I am a new customer to NOW Broadband and I know that when I signed up a month or so ago, it was through a Broadband comparison site and I was meant to get Sky Cinema for 12 months for £4.99 per month. The deal was set up over the phone, but I can't remember which comparison site etc I used.

I never received the voucher and when I called up, I was then told it would be £6.99 per month, but I am confident the deal was £4.99. I remember there was only a day or two remaining on this deal at the time, so I'm thinking the current deal is £6.99 (for new customers) but when I took the deal it was £4.99.

I don't have any proof of this, but I am assuming they will have a recording of the original conversation I had? Anyone know how I go about requesting this? I am just hoping it was NOW themselves who the original conversation was with and not a third party as i really can't remember. I am going to go back through my internet history to try to find the comparison site etc form a month ago.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Get the details from the comparison site and call the broadband team, which it sounds like you have done. 

Hopefully that should be enough to sort it out. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, so I have done some investigating and it was Moneysavingexpert where I saw the deal. The number I called to sign up was a NOW number, so I'm hoping if I give them the date and time I called, they will have a recording of the conversation.

I just need to know the best procedure to get this looked at? Any help appreciated.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Get the details from the comparison site and call the broadband team, which it sounds like you have done. 

Hopefully that should be enough to sort it out. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks,

Unfortunately, the deal is now expired and not on that site anymore.  It is still showing on this site https://becleverwithyourcash.com/now-tv-deal/ but if you follow the link (to NOW TV) it is no longer there.

I have used the complaint area giving the details of the number I called (Now number) and at what time, so I hope they can listen to the call.