cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

weekly sports pass

I have a sports weekly pass and unable to enter code, as Nowtv ONLY displays the options to enter a monthly sports pass or a monthly sports pass on mobile. I cannot even find anywhere on the website an option to buy a weekly sports pass, only the monthly ones plus a 1 day pass.

Am I going crazy or have others experienced this. I would really appreciate your help as I need to watch the sports today or tomorrow the latest. Btw whenever I select passes and vouchers, it always takes me to "my passes" where I don't get the weekly options 😞

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you got either a day or week sports pass already saved on your account which you forgot about, where normally when you have a unused day or week sports pass on your account you won't be able to apply a voucher next to the day or week sports pass until the existing saved voucher is used.

I haven't used a sports pass in a while, but i would have thought it would have said start your day or week sports pass saved when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

Don't know why it wouldn't show the day or week sports pass even if it won't permit you buying a pass or applying a voucher code next to it because you have already a saved pass.

Perhaps try Live Chat for assistance & help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou
I don't have a weekly pass running, but I do have a monthly sports pass running which expires tomorrow?
I tried to extend that with my weekly voucher, but it's rejected saying that I'm entering my voucher in the wrong area and need to select weekly pass option, for which there isn't one!!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can't have two different sports passes running at the same time (apart from the mobile sports pass).

So i am assuming that you need to cancel the existing month sports pass (don't worry you will get the full month duration) then once the one month pass finishes you will be able to add the voucher code next to where the one week pass appears under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section on here.

Perhaps speak to live chat for clarification.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou and fingers crossed, I will try this out tomorrow, after my monthly pass expires.
I really hope that works 👌👌

Get Outlook for Android
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If my theory doesn't work tomorrow once your one month pass finishes (where i am assuming you have cancelled the one month pass to prevent it auto renewing).

Then get in touch with live chat for assistance in helping you out to apply the one week sports pass voucher code to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will do and thankyou so much 🙏🙏

Get Outlook for Android