cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fhsh
Mentor

vouchers

Hi

Sorry if this is a silly question but we bought 2 boxes both with enertainment vouchers, having applied one, do we need to cancel it before applying the second one or can we just apply the second one after waiting 30days?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@fhsh

Welcome to the forum.

If you have already applied one entertainment voucher to your account you can apply another voucher once you are in the last 30days...... just log in to your account, go to entertainment pass section and click to apply voucher and add your code and this would be set to start exactly when the first pass would run out.  

I like many folk on this forum keep their entertainment ticking over constantly by adding one voucher after another (as it is cheaper than just letting it autorenew each month at the full price), just keep adding a new voucher once you are within the last 30days of the previous one........ I tend to add a new voucher with about 2 weeks to go on the old one, don't leave adding a voucher until the very last minute as the option to do it may have been removed (as the systems prepares to take the autorenew amount).

If you decide to stop with entertainment and to prevent it autorenewing automatically, then that is when you'd cancel your pass.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@fhsh

Welcome to the forum.

If you have already applied one entertainment voucher to your account you can apply another voucher once you are in the last 30days...... just log in to your account, go to entertainment pass section and click to apply voucher and add your code and this would be set to start exactly when the first pass would run out.  

I like many folk on this forum keep their entertainment ticking over constantly by adding one voucher after another (as it is cheaper than just letting it autorenew each month at the full price), just keep adding a new voucher once you are within the last 30days of the previous one........ I tend to add a new voucher with about 2 weeks to go on the old one, don't leave adding a voucher until the very last minute as the option to do it may have been removed (as the systems prepares to take the autorenew amount).

If you decide to stop with entertainment and to prevent it autorenewing automatically, then that is when you'd cancel your pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My entertainment pass runs out on the 13th October, I have bought anew entertainment pass but it won't let me enter the voucher code it says I will be charged £4 on the 13th October I don't want to subscribe I only want to pay by voucher pass at all times. When I go to my account there is no entertainment voucher link.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you are on an entertainment nowtv retention offer that as more than 30 days left if it is saying that your next due payment is £4 on the 13th of October, hence the reason there is no apply voucher showing next to your entertainment pass.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and click on the orange drop down arrow below the entertainment pass to expand the pass information what does it say is your next full entertainment payment date will be at £7.99 per month ?

Personally If it was me, i would keep the £4 deal and when in the last 30 days of the £4 offer finishing when the apply voucher appears again, then i would add the new voucher code which will commence on the date that the £4 per month deal finishes.

If you wish you could always cancel the £4 offer which you would lose and then add the new voucher code to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I cancel the £4 offer I would rather enter the voucher code it's
cheaper for voucher then the £4 offer which I didn't ask for just want to
pay by voucher thanks.