cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher issue

hi

i have brought a week sky sports pass, from cdkeys, to watch the manchester united game v Aston villa tonight, on entering my voucher code, it says there is a problem, trying to apply the voucher to the sky sports week pass through the my account section then says payment issue, firstly its a voucher so why does it need payment and secondly on entering my bank info that has been used on my now tv account it says that the bank information is wrong, even though it isnt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is the reason why.

youdoodle-2020-07-09T16-39-23Z.jpg

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Conti

Just want to pass on a few points:

1) As far as I'm aware, CDKeys is not an authorised Now TV pass/voucher reseller.  So, at a guess, they probably source their stock from elsewhere, unlike Currys who are sanctioned distributors.

2) Whenever I buy passes, usually three at a time, I always contact Now TV's Live Chat to confirm their authenticity. 

and

3) The main reason I have option 2) is that if there are anything wrong with the passes Now TV Live Chat will refer you back to the retailer. Therefore, the sooner you get back to the retailer with your faulty pass (es) the better the chance of getting your money back.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob