cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher issue

hi

i have brought a week sky sports pass, from cdkeys, to watch the manchester united game v Aston villa tonight, on entering my voucher code, it says there is a problem, trying to apply the voucher to the sky sports week pass through the my account section then says payment issue, firstly its a voucher so why does it need payment and secondly on entering my bank info that has been used on my now tv account it says that the bank information is wrong, even though it isnt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is the reason why.

youdoodle-2020-07-09T16-39-23Z.jpg

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, comes up with the same saying even if you try and update card details,,  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeh its just saying the same thing over and over. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is the reason why.

youdoodle-2020-07-09T16-39-23Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, should i keep trying or where do i stand if it doesnt work by the time the game kicks off tonight?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am a customer just like you, so i can't really help answering your questions apart from keep trying and keep checking this page in the link below for NowTV updates.

https://help.nowtv.com/service-status 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its all working now, got it on and done thank you for the help guys 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still can't buy a sports pass, did you just keep trying?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All working fine now guys 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have purchased 2 months Sky Cinema pass from CDKeys, which I regretted the moment I purchased it as it was a download code, not a gift card. I used to just get the gift cards from Currys and had no problems with using them whatsoever, until I purchased a downloaded one by mistake, from CDKeys.

I entered the code whilst I still had an existing pass for Sky Cinema thinking that it would add on to the pass, which it didn't. I waited until the existing pass expired before I entered the code again, and this time it said the code was used. SO instead of adding onto the pass its seen as used which it hasn't.

Appalling communication and service from NOW TV when all you get is to click on topics of a bot and come to the community to try and solve a problem that requires a member of staff to intervene.