cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

using passes with credit on account

Hey!

I just applied £45 credit to my account from Tesco clubcard points, before I did this I actually just cancelled the Sky Cinema Pass which I had a special offer on. Anyway, I was going to re-instate that pass as its a good deal and I can use my credit to pay for it, however it lists my special offer price and then says the full price of £11.99 would be deducted from my credit....does anyone know why its showing my offer but trying to charge me full price? My special offer doesn't end until June.

I now don't know if it will charge me my offer with the entertainment pass or the full cost and I can only seem to speak to a bot on the chat. confused! have attached a screenshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That doesn't seem right to me, where every time NowTV have taken money from my Tesco credit it was always the special offer price when i was on a deal and  not the full normal price figure.

Jump over to NowTV live chat for further assistance on this matter (click on the green chat online button) from this link page below.

It you can't access live chat and another internet browser doesn't work either, then send them a message using the web form in the same link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That doesn't seem right to me, where every time NowTV have taken money from my Tesco credit it was always the special offer price when i was on a deal and  not the full normal price figure.

Jump over to NowTV live chat for further assistance on this matter (click on the green chat online button) from this link page below.

It you can't access live chat and another internet browser doesn't work either, then send them a message using the web form in the same link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, will head to the chat now 🙂 thought i was reading it wrong but didnt think it looked right at all

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity was the screen shot you uploaded taken from your online account My Passes section ?

If so when you go to the My Payments section on your online account does everything stack up ?

I have seen before a difference between My Passes figures and My Payments figures when it comes to the actual payment and credit taken.

Hopefully NowTV live chat will sort it out for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I got it sorted, apparently the discounted offer will definitely be taken it just showed the full price as that’s what it’s meant to be. Thanks for sending me the link to the live chat to help sort it!