cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unused vouchers missing from my account

When I used to go into the vouchers section off my account I could see all my unused vouchers. just checked into my account tonight and all of my vouchers have disappeared completely.  

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just noticed the same thing.  I had 6 vouchers waiting to be redeemed and they have all gone.  Mine were all less  than 12 months old so could not have expired and nothing in my account has changed.  Now i know i am not the only one to have this happen, i am hoping it is a technical glitch and will correct itself.

I spoke to someone online and got nowhere.  Tried a second time and was disconnected from the chat.  I have now emailed a complaint, so hopefully i get a response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Who did you email your complain to? I will do the same.

I only joined Now TV a few months ago and had some unused vouchers for Entertainment, Movies, Sports and Kids. They've all disappeared. When I click to redeem voucher, all I get is the page to key in a new voucher code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Once you've logged in, go to the bottom of the homepage and hit complaint.  Then select NowTV passes, then click on vouchers or offers.  When that opens there will be a box that says i still want to complain. When you press that it's a simple form.  

SaintGraham
Advocate

HI DottieM, many thanks for your help, my query has now been resolved!

chai
Scholar 3

I've lost two thirds of my stored vouchers overnight! 😱

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's been a while but it's now sorted.  I have had all the missing passes returned and they are now valid until 2025. 

The only explanation i was given was that they were cancelled "probably by mistake". 

SaintGraham
Advocate

I had a football season ticket, which expired 28 June. But I have had two emails from Now TV saying it is being extended an extra month due to the lockdown, so I expect it to still be valid and to go to 28 August. However, tonight my experience is the same as yours, all my passes are gone and I am being asked to pay for a new pass. I went into help but when I had typed in my query, I was told no-one was available and I had to try again later. Can anyone help me please?