cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unused passes have disappeared

Hi,

I purchased the entertainment & movies Black Friday sale 2019 and subsequently bought a smart 4K box over Christmas. The box came with passes for 1 day sports, 1 month entertainment, movies, kids, etc.

I was obviously unable to add the passes, as I had active passes until the end of November this year. 

When I looked at my account the saved/unused passes have gone - I understood they had a validity of 12 months. Is there any way to get them back?

8 REPLIES 8
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you logged into right account? (If you have more than one). As I have done this without realising before.

The best thing to do is jump on live chat to see what happened and if they can be replaced.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-get-a-pass

Click Get in Touch at the bottom of the link. 😊

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have the one account 😞

I tried the chat a few days ago and got the bot - not at all useful. I'll try again and hopefully get a real person!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

replying to myself 🙂

Tried chat and got the bot again - no help there.

Is there any way to answer the questions that will get me a real person?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I found clicking "using vouchers" under get in touch and click the drop down arrow at the bottom where it says "how to get in touch" for live chat gets you to a real person. I just tried it. I hope they can sort it for you. 😊

Screenshot_2020-07-28-12-21-16.png

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

got through to a real person and it's all sorted!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Fantastic to hear. 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Did the chat rep sort it there and then as I have been on chat with someone who said they couldn't do anything other than forward it to a higher team.  I am worried I have lost both a 12 month Movies and Entertainment pass over £100 worth!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted - although I suspect that I won't be able to use the entertainment and movie passes if I take another BF deal!

I kept the deal and got given voucher codes. 

I needed to give the serial number of the box - so have that ready 🙂