cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unable to find voucher codes

I am a talktalk customer and as such I am informed that I can get Now TV passes at a reduced rate.  I don't know how to get hold of the voucher codes however.  Talktalk tell me that I must contact Now TV direct.  I would like codes for the Sports, Cinema and Entertainment channels.  Can you help? Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not familiar with TalkTalk or how the voucher discount code works with NowTV.

Us NowTV customers can usually find NowTV offers by going to My Account on the NowTV website and under the Manage Account > My Passes & Vouchers section there might he a red message box towards the top of the My Passes screen saying  something like "Exclusive Offers & Deals"

Hopefully somebody who has gone through the process will come to your aid & rescue.

I did find these NowTV FAQ on the TalkTalk website (don't know if it's useful or not ?).

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/NOW-TV/ta-p/2457383#email 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading the TalkTalk FAQ from their website, it looks to me you have to login to your Talk Talk account (if you didn't get an email from TalkTalk) and under My Account there should be hopefully somewhere instructions how to get the discount voucher (don't know if it's for one particular NowTV pass or across multiple NowTV passes which you can choose or pick).

Screenshot_2020-11-03-19-08-09.png

Screenshot_2020-11-03-19-12-26.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi and thanks for your prompt reply.  I've tried following these links but with no joy.  It looks like I should receive an email with a link in blue to receive the voucher code, but have not received this.  Not to worry I'll keep trying, thanks again.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you have checked your junk, spam and deleted email folders ?

Reading the TalkTalk FAQ's it looks like the email is generated by TalkTalk if there is nothing showing in your TalkTalk My Account on how to receive this email.

if it was me i would try TalkTalk support again, where you may deal with another TalkTalk advisor who has more knowledge about this TalkTalk NowTV code offer.

Or maybe post the same question over on the TalkTalk Community Forum if no NowTV forum member who has gone through the same process can help you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also a TalkTalk customer. When I clicked on the link in the e-mail, it took me to the TT site, so you should be able to go there direct. I just clicked on the Pass I wanted and it automatically connected to NOW TV and applied the discounted price - no need to add any codes (although there was a field to do so). Hope that helps.