Not applicable

unable to buy 12 month offers?

On this page:

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Everytime I click on "get offer" I get taken to this page:

https://www.nowtv.com/spring-sale/cinema-12m

And then I click on"get 12 month offer" and I end up here:

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

nothing is added to my account and the only options I have it to "start watching" am I right to assume I have to wait for all of my passes to run out before I can buy the 12 month offer? does that not mean I have to pre guess when a sale is incoming and cancel out NowTV for a month prior to add a pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Reading the T&C's on the nowtv website it says to qualify for the 12 month offers you need to be a new customer Smiley Sad

Otherwise i would have been all over this deal myself.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Reading the T&C's on the nowtv website it says to qualify for the 12 month offers you need to be a new customer Smiley Sad

Otherwise i would have been all over this deal myself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually it says new and existing for the 12 month deals on the drop down. I have screen shot it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Actually it says new and existing for the 12 month deals on the drop down. I have screen shot it!

Hopefulky this has worked 

2CCCD0A4-ABE7-4059-AD2F-B24E051BF338.jpeg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you check the date of my previous post it was back in May talking about a different NowTV offer and not the current Black Friday offers Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

🤦🏻‍♀️ Lol. Oh yeah! Thanks! Am having the same problem now as you had! Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are wrong terms say 12 month offers available to BOTH new AND existing customers. So this offer should be allowed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think it stinks that it wasn't made clear when I was a new customer that it only applied to new customers.  I bought the stick with 1 month pass thinking if I get on ok with it, the 12 month pass would come next.  obviously then the 12 month offer was nowhere to be found.

Chris_V
Mentor

Yes, looks like new customers only which is a real shame as I'd have snapped this offer up too.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Chris_V wrote:
Yes, looks like new customers only which is a real shame as I'd have snapped this offer up too.

Yes, it's disappointing that there are so few special offers for existing customers.

I have found the best deals nowadays for existing customers are the small "gift vouchers" for Cinema and Entertainment that you can buy from High Street retailers such as Argos and Curry's.  I believe they are also available from PayPal.  They offer substantial discounts compared to the regular prices charged by Now TV.  Just make sure they are activated by the cashier at the point of sale!

Wlat