cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

stacking bundled passes?

Hi, I currently have entertainment pass up till March next year. I'm looking at purchasing another stick with entertainment pass included. Since it's pre-loaded - anyone know if it will stack onto my existing pass or if I have to wait until february (30days to end) to activate it? 

I know the old passcodes can only be entered with 30days to go but wasn't sure about the new bundled passes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the nowtv stick or nowtv 4k smart box with the electronic pre loaded passes, what will happen is that when you setup & activate the stick the vouchers will be uploaded and saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers.

Towards the top of the Passes & Vouchers page you will see a link to view your saved vouchers.

When in the last 30 days of your existing offer coming to and end the voucher pass will unlock and you will then be able to redeem the entertainment voucher and add it to your current entertainment pass.

The voucher has a 12 month expiry redeem date from the date you purchased the stick.

Here's two screen shots showing an example of my entertainment voucher passes saved on my account that i recently uploaded from a nowtv stick with the electronic pre loaded vouchers.

stick vouchers.PNG

stick vouchers waiting for you.PNG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the nowtv stick or nowtv 4k smart box with the electronic pre loaded passes, what will happen is that when you setup & activate the stick the vouchers will be uploaded and saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers.

Towards the top of the Passes & Vouchers page you will see a link to view your saved vouchers.

When in the last 30 days of your existing offer coming to and end the voucher pass will unlock and you will then be able to redeem the entertainment voucher and add it to your current entertainment pass.

The voucher has a 12 month expiry redeem date from the date you purchased the stick.

Here's two screen shots showing an example of my entertainment voucher passes saved on my account that i recently uploaded from a nowtv stick with the electronic pre loaded vouchers.

stick vouchers.PNG

stick vouchers waiting for you.PNG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

brilliant, thanks @schnapps. that's exactly the info I was looking for.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I noticed you have read this thread.

NowTV have slightly tweaked the rules since my post on here with regards to applying vouchers to your account.

If you post what you are looking to do, then i will hopefully be able to give you some updated information on when it comes to applying or stacking vouchers on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm confused by what I see as conflicting information

Anyone know the latest ? I can't get anyone on now tv chat

I bought a preloaded pass stick with one month cinema, entertainment and one day sport the other day and have activated it

I have used the sport day pass

My entertainment and cinema pass have just under a month to go yet

Can I activate another preloaded stick and will it save the codes ?

(I've read that it asks if you want to redeem or save the codes for later on your tv screen)

Or will the cinema and entertainment codes start from today and wipe out my current cinema and entertainment  passes ?

Thanks and apologies for asking this question again but I can't see any replies in this current month about this

Can't get to chat to anyone from now tv, it's just a robot chat

starman73
Elite

Can I activate another preloaded stick and will it save the codes ?

Yes.  If you have an active pass the codes are saved for later.  However if you don’t have an active pass they are applied immediately.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much. At last I have an answer, cheers