cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

skysports mobile voucher ended 4 months early

i applied my voucher for skysports mobile (5 months) on the 4th April. Now  (5th may)the only channel i can get is skysports news, but that is because of the entertaiment pack both of which were won in mcdoalds monopoly game.

its looks like to me now tv have only allowed 1 month on the skymobile instead of the 5 months .  i tried resubmitting my voucher to see if it would unlock the pass  but nothing,

its must be a NOWTV issue which needs resolving.

can anyone help here as i still have another 4 months of skymobile left.

i do have the original email from mcdonalds 

mark

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Check you applied the pass.

My Account -> Bills & Payments -> View Previous Payments

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been watching skysports mobile for a month since I first applied the voucher. However it no longer appears in my active passes. Hence it’s cut off 4 months early. The winning prize was for 5 months but has only lasted for 1 month. Thanks for your assistance but application on the voucher is not the issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, ran out after a month what gives?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me. On line chat not working eaither.

RoyB
Legend

See my theory here in a slightly more complex situation, but I bet it’s the same problem.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.