cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky sports pass

Hi. I have added a vouched to get sky sports for a month. However when i click the sports section and pick a channel it then goes to paynent page asking which  offer do i want to pay for

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What type of Sports Pass voucher have you applied to your account ?

Is it a full blown month sports pass or a mobile sports pass ?

Also what playback device are using when attempting to watch your sports pass on ?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What type of Sports Pass voucher have you applied to your account ?

Is it a full blown month sports pass or a mobile sports pass ?

Also what playback device are using when attempting to watch your sports pass on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for that @schnapps its is a sky sports mobile full month pass i got off Nike when buying some trainers. I habe tried it on my playstation and mobile phone. Both are not working. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a mobile sports pass you can only use it on a smartphone (nothing else).

Plus you are restricted to only five channels which are Sky Premier League, NFL (Action), Arena, Racing (Horses) and News.

See if the mobile pass plays on a smartphone when trying Sky Sports Premier League for example using the NowTV App on your smartphone and not using an internet browser.

If no joy, try deleting the NowTV App and download a fresh NowTV App from your smartphone Apps Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. @schnapps 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did the mobile pass work with your smartphone when watching any of the five Sky Sports Channels that i listed in my previous post above ?

Or is it still asking you to buy a Pass on any of the five sports channels ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Thank you very much. Its worked on my smartphone. The five channels u said. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just remember if you don't want to continue to use the mobile pass after the Nike voucher is up, that you cancel the pass fully to stop the pass auto renewing each month.

With a month pass i tend to cancel them a couple of days before the voucher is about to finish on my account.

Anyway glad you got the mobile pass running 👍.