cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

refunds or pauses pass,s

Guess what , as like sky TV direct , NOWTV ..  you cant get hold of anyone to pause the pass or refund !!!   

BIG JOKE , IS IT TO LOOK GOOD (on TV) THAT THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING < BUT ACTUALLY NOTHING.

DISGRACEFUL , been going on for weeks.

even the live chat is closed down 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah have to agree, normally they are on the ball. Instead I now have a sky sports pass til July which no one will discuss, no email replies and no live chat. Cmon someone get in touch, or address the issue 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's the score for NowTV users with SkySports pass? Can we pause til the sports back on? Can we get a refund? 

Can we have a proper REGULATOR who monitors companies and makes sure they do the right thing for customers??? haha. nope. just endless frustration/ripoff. they are all the same!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, 7 of Duck

We're all suffering, blame Corona.

Sad Face.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, difference is Sky will get there money back from the various sporting bodies they’ll have paid. They will 100% make sure of that. However they seem to think “wanting you cake and eating it” is the right way to go

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a month pass to watch Liverpool's title run in, then that night they lost 3-0 to Watford! Then 2 weeks later football was indefinitely postponed. So I got 2 weeks for my 4 weeks of money. Not to worry, I just got an email from them to say I can have the next 6 months at just £24.99 per month!

There is a complete lack of action from sky. They could have salvaged something perhaps by offering an entertainment or movies pass for a certain period in lieu of the sports I had paid for but never received. But no. Nothing. Don't forget this, people.