cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willroberts1
First Poster

"Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase."

Hi - I've just bought a SKy Sports Day pass for £7.99. It's showing up on my vouchers screen and I've received a receipt for the voucher. But when I click on the Sky Sports icon to apply the voucher, a red message appears at the top of the screen saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase." - can anybody help??

Will

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
11 Replies
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

Re: "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase."

@willroberts1 wrote:

Hi - I've just bought a SKy Sports Day pass for £7.99. It's showing up on my vouchers screen and I've received a receipt for the voucher. But when I click on the Sky Sports icon to apply the voucher, a red message appears at the top of the screen saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase." - can anybody help??

Will

Hi @willroberts1 Were you able to dry a different browser or device to apply the voucher?

Thanks and sorry for the late response

0 Thanks
Ben2765
First Poster

Hi, 

I am having the same issue currently. I have logged onto my nowtv account on my laptop, and on the app i have on my smart tv. When I click on buy day pass for sky sports it says 'unfortunately we cannot take payment' I've checked and replaced card details (that were correct already) but no luck. 

To add, I also clicked on the sky sports (Huddersfield v City) match icon and I was taken to an error page. 

Is this a known issue at the moment? Any help/suggestions appreciated 🙂 

0 Thanks
shellspence
First Poster

We are having the same issue payment taken but wont load 

Sanguine40k
First Poster

Getting this message - I have checked my passes and it's definitely showing the passes, so there shouldn't be an issue - any suggestions?

0 Thanks
sheavens
First Poster

I'm having the same problem.  Have a voucher, it says I've paid, but get this message when I try to watch.  

Very frustrating - missing the test match!  

0 Thanks
RichieJ
First Poster

Did anyone get a reply from NOW TV or a fix about this??

I am getting exactly the same error and i can't find a solution.

Any help highly appreciated.

0 Thanks
sameoldservice
Occasional Poster

Same here same error

0 Thanks
sameoldservice
Occasional Poster

Unable to get any here ... been waiting for someone to connect via chat for last 35 mins.

0 Thanks
mattmarsh
First Poster

I had the same problem, go into payment details and check that your address and card details matches the information your bank holds for you. After a few minutes the payment will be registered.

0 Thanks