cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase."

Hi - I've just bought a SKy Sports Day pass for £7.99. It's showing up on my vouchers screen and I've received a receipt for the voucher. But when I click on the Sky Sports icon to apply the voucher, a red message appears at the top of the screen saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase." - can anybody help??

Will

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here,payment details and everything is correct, but  same "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase." 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just purchased the season pass for Sky Sports and I am having the same error message that they were unable to complete the purchase, even though card details are correct and it is showing the pass in my account. Are there any known issues currently?

EDIT: It has now started working for me, I closed the app and the browser and it just started working, maybe some help to anyone else having any issues.

Eggbear
Advocate

Hi I’m having the same problem. I bought a sports season pass but when I try to watch a channel I see the  message oops something went wrong unable to complete the purchase on this device please go to now tv.com to choose a product offer. Can anyone help me please? I have tried logging out of my account on all of my devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me if this was this ever resolved please as I'm having this problem now.

I have a NowTV subscription through BT and can view NowTV fine through my BT box, My Samsung smart TV and Roku stick and until today I could view it fine on my laptop (not all at the same time of course).

I've tried 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox & Edge) and I've uninstalled/ re-installed the NowTV player and it's still the same. I've also tried clearing cookies but no luck there either.

Any help gratefully received; Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chris - I am having exactly the same problem.  No help but guessing it's a glitch with Now TV rather than either of our laptops.  Can't pretend to be working if I watch on my other devices!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Leigh.

If anyone else is having this problem then by all means feel free to chip in even if you don't know the cause. At least that will give us an idea of the scale of the problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this problem, worked on the 12th not working today. I have the Entertainment Pass through BT. It is showing on account page as being there. When I click on any program to try to watch it I get the message.

Works fine on my smartphone still.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So that's three of us all having exactly the same problem, anyone have any idea how we raise it with customer services?

I guess the phones will be busy, is there another way to contact them?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For info. I've just noticed that this issue has been raised on the BT forums as well.

https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-BT-Sport/NowTV-Unfortunately-we-were-unable-to-comp...