cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase."

Hi - I've just bought a SKy Sports Day pass for £7.99. It's showing up on my vouchers screen and I've received a receipt for the voucher. But when I click on the Sky Sports icon to apply the voucher, a red message appears at the top of the screen saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase." - can anybody help??

Will

39 REPLIES 39
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi - I've just bought a SKy Sports Day pass for £7.99. It's showing up on my vouchers screen and I've received a receipt for the voucher. But when I click on the Sky Sports icon to apply the voucher, a red message appears at the top of the screen saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase." - can anybody help??

Will

Hi @Anonymous User Were you able to dry a different browser or device to apply the voucher?

Thanks and sorry for the late response

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am having the same issue currently. I have logged onto my nowtv account on my laptop, and on the app i have on my smart tv. When I click on buy day pass for sky sports it says 'unfortunately we cannot take payment' I've checked and replaced card details (that were correct already) but no luck. 

To add, I also clicked on the sky sports (Huddersfield v City) match icon and I was taken to an error page. 

Is this a known issue at the moment? Any help/suggestions appreciated 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same issue payment taken but wont load 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did anyone get a reply from NOW TV or a fix about this??

I am getting exactly the same error and i can't find a solution.

Any help highly appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting this message - I have checked my passes and it's definitely showing the passes, so there shouldn't be an issue - any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem.  Have a voucher, it says I've paid, but get this message when I try to watch.  

Very frustrating - missing the test match!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here same error

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to get any here ... been waiting for someone to connect via chat for last 35 mins.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem, go into payment details and check that your address and card details matches the information your bank holds for you. After a few minutes the payment will be registered.