cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Already on an offer for the same Pass" / Can't Apply Voucher

Hi

I've just cancelled an Entertainment Month Pass in order to add a new one.

It now displays:

You can keep watching until 12 Dec 2019

You won't be charged for this pass again. Come back anytime for unmissable TV, over 300 Box Sets and channels that aren't on Freeview.

There is an option to restart the pass but no link to Apply a Voucher.

I tried adding the voucher to the "Got a voucher? Enter it here to see the offer details" at the top but I get the following error:

"It looks like you're already on an offer for the same Pass as the one that voucher's for. Come back in the last 30 days of your offer to use this voucher."

The offer I'm on ends Dec 12th i.e less than 30 days so why can't I apply the new voucher?

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same with a preloaded voucher. I am on a 7 day trial which I cancelled but cannot add any of the vouchers yet.  Will just wait a week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. My voucher expires 19th Jan and there is no Apply a Voucher link. When I apply the voucher on the link above I get the same issue:

"It looks like you're already on an offer for the same Pass as the one that voucher's for. Come back in the last 30 days of your offer to use this voucher."

The strange thing is when I was cancelling the Entertainment Pass, they offered me 3 Months FREE Cinema pass and I of course accepted it. But when I checked in my account , they were going to charge me £4.80 per month for 3 months INSTEAD OF £0.00. So I cancelled it straightaway and now I can't add another voucher. Which makes me believe even though I cancelled I will be charged next month. And CS doesn't believe me that I have been offered FREE 3 Months Cinema Pass. And I can see I am not the only one. There is definitely something wrong with that offer, but no one seems to care.