cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

oops that's embarrassing when trying to get an offer

I am trying to apply an offer on my account and it won't work it comes up with the error message.

I was going to cancel my entertainment pass but then it came up with the option of staying at a discounted rate but it won't allow me to get the offer. Also can't get on live chat. Is the system down?

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled when trying to apply the retention offer to your account.

If no luck, try live chat again with a different internet browser or another device with an internet browser.

Live chat opens for me using MS Edge.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I will try but I am on a chrome book so that may not help(?).
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Impossible. 

2 hours later admitted defeat and cancelled pass!!

So frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted Livechat.... they couldn't give me the same offer, but did give me an offer of £3.49 a month for four months.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Well-this-is-embarrassing/m-p/506813/highlight/false#...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
I also tried the live chat and that didn't work either. I am using chrome book but also tried on my phone but couldn't get it on there either. Another user said try another browser but I couldn't on Chrome. In the end I gave up and cancelled my pass. I am disappointed but I don't want to pay the fee as I generally only watch catch up tv.

Glad you got yours sorted though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's ridiculous. It took me hours trying to sort and I didn't sort it just cancelled.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get the problem sorted as I haven't? Live chat still does not work on my chrome book or phone so pass is still cancelled and can't find an actual phone number to contact Now TV.