cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now entertainment

Hi

just started with you on Monday 14th, i was offered Now Entertainment for £5.99 a month, was given a Entertainment pack code (wasnt told what or where to put this code).....the only place i could find was in the voucher code box but it doesnt work in there.....any help with this code or where to put it to get now entertainment package please...

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any error message or error when you try applying the code on your online account under My Memberships.

If you was given a Voucher Entertainment code directly from NOW and you are not on any Entertainment offer with more than 30 days left then if the code is valid it should normally work.

Have you tried another internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

Some NOW playback devices allow you to add the voucher code directly under the My Account section of the playback device NOW App has an alternative to going online.

If nothing works and the voucher code came directly from NOW themselves then jump over to NOW live chat for further assistance & help.

Use the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you say that you started NOW on the 14th of March.

Was that a 7 day Entertainment free trial ?

And was the £5.99 monthly Entertainment offer generated by cancelling your free Entertainment trial ?

If so under My Memberships > Entertainment Membership and clicking the drop down arrow below the Entertainment Membership what additional information does it say on screen ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps

i am a total newbie to Now, only joined on Monday.....under membership there is a voucher box, i put the  code in there....i also tried on another PC and also Xbox one, had a message 'this does not seem to be a valid voucher code'?... i am not sure if that is the right place to put this code.... what i have written down here is a 12 letter code, no numbers or symbols, just 12 letters...if this helps. and yes i had this code off the guy on the phone when i signed up to Now broadband.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a look at these two NOW help articles to see if you are applying the code correctly.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/voucher-code-not-working 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code 

Get in touch with NOW live chat for further assistance if you are getting nowhere with the code (click on the green chat online button from the previous link i posted).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the voucher code was given over the telephone (never come across this myself) maybe there was a communication breakdown between giving the voucher code out and written the code down.

Maybe phone the NOW Team back for another voucher code and ask them to also confirm the code by email.