cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now broadband (tv) offers not available after purchasing bundle

When purchasing my now broadband bundle it offered to let me add various tv subscription offers at a discount of around half price, which I declined.  Now when I come to subscribe to a tv subscription offers it only offers it at full price!?  Is the discount only available when you sign up for broadband and/or is there a way to get it now?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My guess you need to take up the discounted offer for TV passes when you sign up to NowTV Broadband and they don't give you an option to take up these discounted pass offers at a later date.

Normally i would point you towards live chat, though i am not sure if live chat is currently available or not (where over on Twitter they have removed the live chat unavailable message which was showing since the COVID-19 outbreak).

So maybe live chat is offering some sort of reduced staff service.

If you use Twitter, maybe ask NowTV Help on Twitter where staff are more proactive over there,where the Community Forum is mainly used by customers.

Not sure what pass you are looking at, but i know the discounted Entertainment Pass was around £4.99 per month the latest time i checked when taking up the Broadband package and NowTV Gift cards work out just 1p more per month where these can be used by new and existing customers.

NowTV Gift cards can be bought from places like Currys etc.