cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

non affiliated websites

Hi guys and girls 

I was searching though the vast google webpages for any discount codes for sky sports ,sky cinema etc etc 

I came across the site I have posted with the URL and was wondering is this allowed or is this not allowed ,

I am sure I have seen now tv passes avalible to buy when I have been to local supermarket ,

They sell a wide wide range off gift cards ..

But thoughts on this and also if allowed has anyone gone to a third party and if so do the cards work and also does now tv sell them direct to get more revenue .

Many regards.

https://www.cdkeys.com/?q=now%20tv 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cdkeys is not an authorised NowTV Retailer for selling NowTV Gift cards or voucher codes and it would be at your own risk.

The codes may or may not work.

Also NowTV have started to phase out their Gift Cards and stock is very difficult to find.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cdkeys is not an authorised NowTV Retailer for selling NowTV Gift cards or voucher codes and it would be at your own risk.

The codes may or may not work.

Also NowTV have started to phase out their Gift Cards and stock is very difficult to find.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Going forward you may be better cancelling your pass or passes to see if you are offered a short term retention deal or see if there are any exclusive offers for you at the top of My Account > My Passes online account page.

I was a heavy user when it came to NowTV Gift cards and was extremely disappointed when NowTV decided to scrap them 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again @schnapps @

I had a good luck on you tube and there the person who was on dragons den a few years back called  "pay you bills" or along them lines and he had some good information when it comes to trying to get a good price as just before the trial comes to a end or your months up then cancel it and it will or might ask you two or three times and always come up with a discounted price .

Some are good some are not so good IE a couple quid or maybe half price .

But am up for suggestions .

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention when you cancel the NowTV pass and attempting to see if you will be offered a retention discount, when asked on screen the reason for cancelling the pass, click the option "Can't Afford it".

From my experience the best time to cancel is a couple of days in advance before an existing offer finishes or your pass is scheduled for the next full price payment date.

Cancelling your pass doesn't always come up with a retention deal.

Should no retention deal be offered you still have the option to reactivate the pass or continue to cancel the pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Hi 

Many thanks for your time and replying.

Don't worry I came across c-dey keys I wasn't going to purchase I was looking for discount codes from the likes off proper discount websites IE topcashback etc etc 

but I googled now tv discount and came up with a vast majority.

This is why I was asking the question to see of I should be on the look out for other websites that if I wanted to buy a voucher and was cheaper than now tv site themselves or a caashback site.

Is there a list of repurchase website like asda who genuinely purchase them from now tv around on the site as am still looking though this great community as am new.

When I looked though Google there was Amazon and eBay that came up in the search .

This is why I was asking the question as am not being scammed enough off them out there in the unpreseidated world we are now living in .

Thanks again