cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no vouchers?

hi i brought a now tv stick today, it stated that I would recieve a 1 month free entertainment pass, a 1 month sky cinema pass and a 1 day sports pass, i havent recieved these and cannot seem to find them anywhere?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity are you a BT TV customer  ?

I am assuming that you have already setup the stick, where under normal circumstances the vouchers automatically upload to your account.

Have you checked by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here to see if towards the top of the screen page if there is a message with a link saying "Vouchers Waiting For You" ?

A couple of people have reported that their stick didn't come supplied with the electronic vouchers embedded on the stick ( i did flag this up with a NowTV Staff Member to investigate and to pick up the posts in question on the forum).

Can you check on the box outer packaging if there a small print somewhere saying "Redeem During Setup" which normally means the vouchers are electronic rather than the old paper scratch card type vouchers previously used by NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Just taken your advice from here as I've had a similar scenario with a NowTV Stick bought from B&M recently, with a pre-loaded Entertainment pass. I raised it with Live Chat but, they were all but useless.

Essentially, I followed the described process to redeem, and it appeared to complete without issue, except I didn't get the 1 month top up as expected.

Cheers,

Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, I got ours from John Lewis with 1 mth entertainment, 1 month Movies and 1 day sports pass, not vouchers in the box but on the side it says redeem during set up. I have been told there will be a code but I have not seen one.