cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

lost sports one day pass preloaded

Bought tv stick with 3 months entertainment and one day sports preloaded. Redeemed the entertainment pass successfully but the one day sports appears to have disappeared and cannot access to redeem. What can i do?

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here on the top of the screen does it say "Vouchers Waiting For You" and if so when you click on the green link to see vouchers, does it show the 1 day sports pass but the pass is greyed out and locked unable to redeem ?

If so double check you haven't got either a saved day or week sports pass on your account ready to activate.

If you haven't got any saved sports passes and the 1 day sports pass voucher is greyed out, then move your curser on the greyed out voucher and right click on it until you get a number of option, then select copy link.

Then from the copy link in the URL address there should be a nowtv voucher code at the end of the address in the link normally starting with NOW**********  (usually 12 to 14 characters long with a combination of capital letters & numbers).

Then once you have extracted the voucher code from the link, go back to the Passes & Vouchers section and manually apply the voucher code next to where it says 1 day sports pass.

If there is no sign of the 1 day sports pass anywhere under Passes & Vouchers on your account, then jump over to live chat for assistance.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just lost a one month sports pass preloaded on a stick. I tried cancelling the pass, but that just seems to cancel future charges. My intention was to save it until F1 season starts. How the heck do I get it sorted. The only option is to restart the pass! There is NO option to save for later. Phoning Now was a problem, got passed around a bit until my landline phone battery died. HELP an OAP please

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the one month sports pass that comes bundled with the stick, the pass will start automatically on your account or will automatically kick in on your next due payment date if you have an active month sports pass with less than 30 days remaining.

The only way a nowtv one month sports pass can be saved on your account for later is to have either a one day or one week sports pass already activated on your account or if you have a sports pass month offer which has more than 30 plus days left.

Otherwise you would have to hold off using the stick until you are ready to use the one month sports pass from it.

You could try live chat to see if they can cancel the pass completely on your account and offer you a NowTV Voucher code to apply to your account at a later date.

Do you want a link for live chat to try them ?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for help but live chat is not working, so it's either off or unmanned

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Unlike Day and Week passes, Month passes start immediately, so the only way to save it would have been not to activate the Stick until you were ready to use it.

And yes, Cancel is really about cancelling future charges, and the existing month always runs to its end.

You can’t phone anyone at NowTV about streaming issues; you have to use the Live Chat text facility - access details below. Though whether they can unscramble the situation you are now in, I do not know, so you will have to ask them what can be done.

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for all your help. None of the chat live worked on my tablet or computer using incognito or chrome edge or internet explorer. BUT I did manage to get in touch via a complaint form, and had a reply today. They have cancelled my pass and given me a new months pass via a voucher code. There is a God. They have given me the voucher No. and instructions on how to use it. But did not say if I have to wait til I need it or can enter it today and save it for later!

I guess I feel over the moon that I can now watch F1 without resulting to using dodgy free streaming sites, which steal your identity and inundate you with emails, obviously thinking I am male because I watch F1, I delete them all but can get up to 100 a day in spam telling me I can get loans, enhance my manhood, and date Russian, Ukrainian and Asian women!! I just hope I can get some good deals from Now before the season gets really underway cos it's going to be a struggle to afford them. Thanks again.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

A good result!

And yes, don’t activate the Pass until you are ready to use it, as when you have no existing running Pass of that type, any month voucher Pass will start immediately it is loaded.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a sky sports month pass online. I then realised my old NowTV stick no longer worked! I purchased a new one with a months SkySports pass pre-loaded from PC world. That’s A total of two months. My first month is up, where’s my second month? I can see the first month and payment on my account but seem to have lost the month pre-loaded on my new stick? Any advice most welcome.