cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how many months have I got left

Hello I paid for the 3 months pass and then paid for a stick and got 2 months free does this mean I have a total of 5 months free. 

Thanks

Nuala

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hm, I suspect when you got the stick the 2 months came in voucher form? 

If so then it would be a matter of applying that voucher in your current passes and the site will automatically bolt that onto your existing offer. (that's my assumption)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, it will be five months after the three-month Pass started before you are asked to pay any more money to continue the service.

However, the two-months Pass from the Stick, if it was applied electronically, will appear as a voucher in the area at the top of your My Account/Passes & Vouchers display, and will require you to Redeem it.

Which you can only do when there is less than one month to go on your existing 3-month Pass, so you can’t do it yet.

But as soon as you are in the third month of your current Pass, then go into that area at the top of Passes & Vouchers, and Redeem your two-month Voucher, which will then kick in automatically as soon as the three-month one ends.

If you forget, and don’t Redeem it in time, then you will be charged for the fourth month, but the voucher will still be there to be Redeemed, and will cover the fifth and sixth months instead when you Redeem it, so you will still get your free two months one way or the other.

If you had a paper Voucher with your Stick (unlikely now), then the rules are very much as above, except you will be Redeeming the paper Voucher at the appointed time instead of one stored on your account. And you will have to look after the paper Voucher, and not lose it in the meantime Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.