cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

help please regards passes

Hi there,

I clearly can't talk to someone for help which is now becoming really annoying.

I have cinema pass and entertainment pass which both are up to date and paid for.

Was watching on entertainment pass last night no problems. This morning cinema pass does play but entertainment pass won't. says... 

'Unable to complete purchase on this device, please go to www.nowtv.com/tv-passes to choose a product or offer.'

I've done that go to it shows I have entertainment still active and payment not due yet. But of course can't speak to someone about issue. Anyone else been through this? Or have any tips at all to help? 

Many thanks 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I’m experiencing the same problem!

ive read elsewhere to reboot devices/routers & that sometimes helps.

Not tried it yet I’ll let you know how I get on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've rebooted WiFi. Signout of all devices and then resigned in on them all. No joys 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having the same issue. 

Bills paid up to date...

Entertainment pass bought and applied (active)...

Yet today I can't continue watching a series I've been watching all week thus far, instead I keep getting the "unable to complete purchase on this device..." error message. 

I've signed out of my account. 

I've checked that my bank account details match to my account details. 

And still the same message. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What devices are you watching Now TV on?

Are you able to delete the app (if possible) and reinstall it? That could force through an update or simply starting from scratch might fix it. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've rebooted my router (now tv) and I've deleted the app on my smart tv and reinstalled, logged in and still the same problem. I've even cancelled the pass as a technical fault and repurchased the pass... still not worked. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

on now tv stick and ps4. I've tried to see if there is an update and saying all up to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does it come up with this message ‘unable to complete purchase on this device, even though you have a pass

mine is doing it but it has only just done it!!! So annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of this morning I have the same problem! I can watch live tv, however I tried to watch a show on sky history with the same message ‘unable to complete purchase on this device’etc. I thought it was just the stick so I tried it on my phone, the same thing comes up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems to have sorted itself out now. Im back on and working fine. I hope the rest of you have same issue is also sorted.