cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Many thanks - I didn’t even buy a pass !

Thanks for your recent Sky Sports Pass purchase. When you bought your Pass you might’ve noticed that we were offering a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass with Day and Week Pass purchases. We didn’t want you to miss out on this offer, so we’ve given you a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass.

You don’t need to do anything – it’s ready and waiting for you, so you can simply log in to the NOW TV app and start watching.

If you haven’t watched on your smartphone before, you’ll need the Android or iOS app. Just hit the Download button below to get started.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is it telling me I need a pass when iv been given a free 4 month pas

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently its only premier league football you can watch on the mobile pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It took me a while to understand the "extent" of this free pass and after some 30 mins I got it to work! However, the whole process was extremely complicated. Today, i cannot access sky sports news. So i need to troubleshoot the process again. Was only really interested in the "footie", so i"ll have to get it sorted by Saturday! Nice to have something for free, even if it sounds a lot better than it actually is!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pleased you managed to get it working, there's absolutely no indication or instructions on how to initiate the app.

Whats the secret please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im the same im in the middle of a 2 month vodafone rewards sports pass but every time i try to watch the game on my phone it says i need to buy a pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there.. i think the free 4 month pass only applies to certain channels.
once you are logged into your account ..you need to add your device... and possibly (from memory) also activate the free pass...  
hope this helps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i Think it is there at cancelled status via passes and vouchers when you log in. You need to agree mobile pass renews at 5.99 after May 6th I think

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mobile pass renews at 5.99 after May 6th 

A little tip.  Restart the pass before 6th April and cancel it around 10th April and you will get an offer you can't refuse.  Well maybe you can as there will be Euro 2020 on freeview.

Yes just Premier League, Arena, Action, News and Racing on a smartphone, but handy for nothing.

Hopefully Slovakia v Ireland is on one of those when I am in Brighton for a night out.