Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Apparently its only premier league football you can watch on the mobile pass

Highlighted
Advocate

i Think it is there at cancelled status via passes and vouchers when you log in. You need to agree mobile pass renews at 5.99 after May 6th I think

Highlighted
Expert 2

mobile pass renews at 5.99 after May 6th 

A little tip.  Restart the pass before 6th April and cancel it around 10th April and you will get an offer you can't refuse.  Well maybe you can as there will be Euro 2020 on freeview.

Yes just Premier League, Arena, Action, News and Racing on a smartphone, but handy for nothing.

Hopefully Slovakia v Ireland is on one of those when I am in Brighton for a night out.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

im the same im in the middle of a 2 month vodafone rewards sports pass but every time i try to watch the game on my phone it says i need to buy a pass

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It took me a while to understand the "extent" of this free pass and after some 30 mins I got it to work! However, the whole process was extremely complicated. Today, i cannot access sky sports news. So i need to troubleshoot the process again. Was only really interested in the "footie", so i"ll have to get it sorted by Saturday! Nice to have something for free, even if it sounds a lot better than it actually is!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Looks like it's a minimal offer as I can't watch it on my Mac, IPad and who wants to watch footie on the iPhone small screen?? They are hoping you will forget (and many people will) to cancel the pass just before they automatically start charging you £5.99.  I know lots of companies do this, but it's poor relying on customers forgetting.

Highlighted
Expert 2

They are hoping you will forget (and many people will) to cancel the pass just before they automatically start charging you £5.99.  I know lots of companies do this, but it's poor relying on customers forgetting.

@Bilko24 not true. The pass does not automatically renew.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Pleased you managed to get it working, there's absolutely no indication or instructions on how to initiate the app.

Whats the secret please?

0 Thanks