cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert 2

free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Many thanks - I didn’t even buy a pass !

Thanks for your recent Sky Sports Pass purchase. When you bought your Pass you might’ve noticed that we were offering a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass with Day and Week Pass purchases. We didn’t want you to miss out on this offer, so we’ve given you a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass.

You don’t need to do anything – it’s ready and waiting for you, so you can simply log in to the NOW TV app and start watching.

If you haven’t watched on your smartphone before, you’ll need the Android or iOS app. Just hit the Download button below to get started.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
17 Replies
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Hi. I’ve been emailed and offered this, just gone onto watch sky sports and says I need a pass!! Help

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I received same email and have also just tried to watch sky sports and have the same issue !

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I have 4 months free sky sports won’t work 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same here

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nicola @Ann-Mairi 

Are you trying to watch the Man Utd v Man City Game, then unfortunately you won't be able too with a Sky Sports Mobile pass.

Have a read of this information in the link below (especially the bit about what channels you can watch and the only mobile device that works on a mobile pass is a smartphone using the NowTV App).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

Highlighted
Advocate

cant Watch any channel apart from the sports news! Who wants that!! What was the point in the offer 🤦‍♀️

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Why is it telling me I need a pass when iv been given a free 4 month pas

0 Thanks
Advocate

Yes I was trying to watch the Man Utd v Man City Game .... so thank you for the info ! 

Highlighted
Advocate

Aparantly its only premier league football you can watch on the mobile pass

0 Thanks