cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Many thanks - I didn’t even buy a pass !

Thanks for your recent Sky Sports Pass purchase. When you bought your Pass you might’ve noticed that we were offering a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass with Day and Week Pass purchases. We didn’t want you to miss out on this offer, so we’ve given you a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass.

You don’t need to do anything – it’s ready and waiting for you, so you can simply log in to the NOW TV app and start watching.

If you haven’t watched on your smartphone before, you’ll need the Android or iOS app. Just hit the Download button below to get started.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I’ve been emailed and offered this, just gone onto watch sky sports and says I need a pass!! Help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received same email and have also just tried to watch sky sports and have the same issue !

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to watch the Man Utd v Man City Game, then unfortunately you won't be able too with a Sky Sports Mobile pass.

Have a read of this information in the link below (especially the bit about what channels you can watch and the only mobile device that works on a mobile pass is a smartphone using the NowTV App).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant Watch any channel apart from the sports news! Who wants that!! What was the point in the offer 🤦‍♀️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aparantly its only premier league football you can watch on the mobile pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I was trying to watch the Man Utd v Man City Game .... so thank you for the info ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like it's a minimal offer as I can't watch it on my Mac, IPad and who wants to watch footie on the iPhone small screen?? They are hoping you will forget (and many people will) to cancel the pass just before they automatically start charging you £5.99.  I know lots of companies do this, but it's poor relying on customers forgetting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are hoping you will forget (and many people will) to cancel the pass just before they automatically start charging you £5.99.  I know lots of companies do this, but it's poor relying on customers forgetting.

@Anonymous User not true. The pass does not automatically renew.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 4 months free sky sports won’t work