Mentor

entertainment offers

could I pay 12 months in advance to get a discount on the entertainment pa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@erichallows 
Before covid NOW were offering 12 month memberships. Although it’s all changed now. 

At best you’ll get a monthly discount these days.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The £20 per month for 2 months Sports Membership is also available on the NOW website by going to this link below and not going to the NOW dedicated offers page section on their website where it only shows the £25 per month for 3 months deal, if anybody hasn't got these two offers under their my Memberships "Exclusive Offers for You".

I would have taken up the 2 months for £20 per month offer, but my current sports deal has more than 30 days remaining where i could have saved myself £5 per month for the two months left on my current sports offer.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-09-29.png

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

email offer…

6 months of Cinema and Entertainment Membership for £9.98 a month: Offer available to the named recipient of this email only. Offer ends 03/12/2021 at 11:59pm. Membership auto renews at standard price after 6 months unless cancelled (currently: Cinema Membership is £9.99 a month and Entertainment Membership is £9.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Not available in conjunction with any other NOW offer. Offer not available to existing customers with an active Cinema or active Entertainment Membership unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had my Broadband and phone installed, I also pay for Entertainment package, do I have to buy Now stick separately to watch TV package?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User Yes you'll have to provide your own device.

Now no longer produce or sell their own devices so the best option is an Amazon Firestick or Roku.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

While @Saint1976 is correct if you want or need a Stick, you may already have a suitable device or devices, perhaps even your TV.

Have a look at this list of supported devices:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

Of course, you may have one or two devices on the list but that would be inconvenient to use for this. In which case, it’s back to the Roku/Amazon choice.

But if you have a device on the list that you want to use, but you can’t see the Now app on it, try downloading it from the content store offered by the device.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Republic of Ireland NOW customers can still buy the NOW Smart Stick from the NOW ROI website (don't know how long NOW ie will keep selling it on their ROI website).

Where the ROI NOW Stick version can only be used in the ROI with a NOW ROI account.

Agree with everybody else who has already mentioned it, if you haven't got a suitable supported playback NOW device, then look at the Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Player.